Application scope: the palletizing robot is widely used inflour industry, feed industry, fertilizer industry, cement industry, beer industry, grain and oil industry, seasoning industry, daily chemical industry, wine industry, bottled water industry, barreled water industry, beverage industry and other industry bags, boxes, barreled products.
1. Unique linear executor
The ingenious four bar linkage makes the robot’s action program simpler and more precise.
2. Design of energy saving and environmental protection arm
The high strength aluminum alloy arm not only makes the arm move more flexible, but also reduces the energy consumption.
3. Simple teaching operation and friendly graphical user interface.
● It has less teaching position and simple operation interface, which makes on-site debugging easier and the efficiency of the field greatly improved.
● High precision field action simulation software can be used to understand the normal operation of the scene in advance in your PC. Automatic interference detection avoids the occurrence of interference.
● Using powerful 3D simulation software, you can easily complete robot programming in the office. The layout, interference detection and field action simulation have become simple and effective, thus greatly reducing the debugging time in the field and improving the overall production efficiency.
|Axis number||4 axis (A.B.C.D)|
|Installation method||Floor type|
|Load-bearing capacity (including gripper)(kg)||120||200||300|
|Action specification||A (left and right)||330°||330°||330°|
|B (up and down)||2000mm||2300mm||2300mm|
|C (front and back)||1300mm||1500mm||1500mm|
|Driving mode||AC Servo motor drive|
|Position repetition precision||±0.5mm|
|Consumption power (kw)||4||9.6||11.5|
|Body weight (kg)||750||1100||1500|
|Installation conditions||Ambient temperature -10 – 45°C|
|Ambient humidity 85%RH|
|Note: the maximum capacity under the manufacturer’s development conditions is related to the actual stacking capability and the distance, the weight of the products and other field conditions.|